Dear Chris, I am writing to thank you on behalf of my agency and my client… My client was very happy with the service and product you produced and so was I. So keep up the good work. I will be recommending you to any further clients of mine.
Dear Chris, It was a pleasure meeting you…I greatly appreciate your time in assesing my clients art… I am positive I will have further work for you in the future.
What could have been an impossible situation and an insurmountable task was made doable and even easy because of the expertise of you and your staff. Thank you very much for your skill and integrity. I was able to step aside and let you and your folks organize, advertise and sell all of our belongings and then clean out the house to the very walls. You were a godsend for us and I thank you very much.
We received this kind letter from our client who received it from a buyer of ours.
Just wanted to let you know that you hired the right people to organize this sale for you. Chris and his staff were wonderful today. What did they do that I liked?
1) They were RESPECTFUL and KIND to all the people waiting for the door to open. They thanked us for coming, they answered questions in a manner that conveyed their realization that without customers, they could not have an estate sale and could not help you. This attitude, the underlying respect for customers, is lacking in many companies, and it was a pleasure to encounter. Honestly, sometimes I go to sales and feel that I am being treated like an animal. It’s hard to explain if you’ve never experienced it. I sometimes feel angry or shell shocked after dealing with an estate sale company, but not this one!
2) A portable bathroom was available for us outside your father-in-law’s house. VERY helpful to those of us who’d arrived at midnight and did not want to lose our places in line by leaving to find facilities. I’ve never encountered that level of consideration.
3) The staff was willing to hold our choices behind the check-out table while we shopped. Very considerate, kept us from having to shlep boxes around for an hour or more.
4) Staff smiled at us, were genuinely interested in helping make the shopping experience easier. The atmosphere was not chaotic, even though the sale was crowded.
5) Everything was extremely organized. Prices were clearly marked. Packing materials were available. Helpers assisted me in taking my boxes outside to the porch when I was ready to leave.
All in all, I’d give the company you hired an A+. You can be proud of the way this company conducted business on behalf of your family.
Hi Chris, Just wanted to send you all a big thank you! I felt like you all were very thoughtful throughout the process. It is hard to trust people you don’t know with such sentimental items, but you were all a pleasure to work with and gave us the trust you would make the best decisions. We appreciate everything.
Susan C.Appraisal & Estate Sale Client
Thank you for the smooth operation and organization of the estate sale at our home. We will definitely be recommending you to others who are looking into estate sale services.