Code of Ethics
Foss Appraisal Service follows a simple yet important code of ethics With Regards To Your Appraisal
- Shall be honest and trustworthy.
- Shall not be a party to any fraudulent acts.
- Shall not misrepresent market information or any type of information obtained during the appraisal process.
- Shall act objectively, conducting themselves as informed professionals who objectively express knowledgeable opinion as to the value of the property being appraised.
- Shall arrive at an independent numerical conclusion based on knowledge, thorough research and experience without regard to undue influences.
- Shall not charge a fee based on a percentage of the valuation found, or accept payment for any appraisal in the form of items a Foss Appraiser appraised.
- Shall maintain confidentiality of their relationship with the client regarding the property that is being appraised.