Seattle Estate Sale
February 9th from 8am until 4pm
February 10th from 9am until 4pm
February 11th from 9am until 4pm
We have brought together two fantastic estates and the result is an eclectic collection of fine antiques, designer clothing, sterling silver, Chinese antiques, mid-century furnishings and so much more. Some of the highlights include:
- Ink drawing on fabric; grand tour memento depicting the tomb of Nike in Siracusa. Red-accented gilt frame.
- Two panel screen painting with gold leaf ground, floral and foliage motifs.
- Marian bust-length portrait in headscarf; celluloid frame.
- Pair French allegorical paintings (image of a man being bound by female figures at the direction of a satyr) in the manner of Charles-Antoine Coypel (Paris 1694-1752).
- French allegorical painting (images likely after Ovid's Metamorphoses depicting females figure with fauns and satyrsin the manner of Charles-Antoine Coypel (Paris 1694-1752).
- 1909 Chester England sterling silver tea service.
- Danish modern dining table and 8 chairs
- Denby stoneware service
- Pair of white marble lamps
- Polaroid SX-70 Land camera
- Mid-Century Teak credenza with upper storage
- Rocky Mountain Pottery crocks
- Elephant-form side table
- Danish modern teak coffee table
- Selection of sterling silver serving pieces, candlesticks and salt and peppers.
- Sterling Silver souvenir spoons
- Shelley porcelain
- Aynsley porcelain
- Waterfront village scene.
- Chinese embroidery depicting pig as a wandering wise man.
- Print depicting Buda castle in Budapest; unframed.
- French porcelain enameled box. Chinese Famille Jaune enameled metal jewelry box.
- Chinese export famille verte 'precious objects' pattern porcelain baluster lamp with goldtone brass mounts.
- Porcelain jewel box with polychrome court scene decoration, brass mounts.
- Polychrome lidded urn with classical silhouettes in reserves.
- Sarcophagus-form ring box with scenic lid in high relief.
- Murano glass seated clown figure with aventurine flecks.
- Antique embroidered bell pull panel with gilt metal hanging hardware.
- Thermometer and hygrometer, square format with oak and goldtone frame.
- Brass torchiere floor lamp with reeded standard.
- Crystal ashtray, "CAW' monogram.
- Two clown figurines.
- Pair Chinese famille verte Kangxi period yenyen form vases. (As is)
- Gravy boat with hand-painted florals.
- Small gift ornaments.
- Resin figure or bookend of seated Chinese boy reading.
- Variety small decorative items including a Dansk elephant paperweight.
- Shouldered ovoid baluster vase with figural vine overlay; giltwood fitted stand.
- Middle eastern chased metal powder flask.
- Two figurines depicting carousel horses.
- Pair of antique Chinese needlepoint pillows.
- Jade items including miniature vase, elephant figurine, and blade hanging screen with stand.
- Chinese table screen with transfer-decorated porcelain tile in wood frame. Shanghai cultural relics wax seal.
- Chase 'Jaguar Jungle' pattern vase.
- Ceramic and plastic flowers; bronze jardiniere.
- Murano glass clown figure with lamppost.
- Cloisonne on brass censer having mask motif at legs, protruding handles in the archaic style; carved wood stand, blackwood carved reticulated lid with carnelian figural knob.
- Unmatched pair Italian majolica pheasant figures.
- Two cloisonne boxes, one porcelain box, one wooden legs figural nutcracker.
- Brass table lamp, pleated shade.
- Fitz and Floyd vase; amethyst paperweight with gilt frog.
- Resin figure; three elephant stone carving.
- Figurines and pottery.
- Bose Stereo
- Booths china Hors d'oeuvres set
- Mouse and anteater pottery figures. Silverplate bird. Millefiori cane paperweight. Pottery figure, alabaster owl figure.
- Brass lamp with pleated paper shade.
- Steel modernist torchiere floor lamp.
- US Navy Knife
- US Navy Captain Commander hat
- 24 hour eight day pane instrument clock
- 1924 needlepoint and leather slippers
- Wood bamboo-motif figural two-stem vase.
- Pair Staffordshire poodle figural spill vases.
- Milling Road tripartite chest with upper media cabinet.
- Slipcovered queen bedframe and mattress; linens.
- Hepplewhite-style mahogany Pembroke side table with spade feet.
- Lamp table with one drawer over lower shelf, inset burled elm at top; Hepplewhite-style circular brass at drawer.
- Coffee table with smoked glass top with eglomise antique-look map; brass inlaid legs.
- Chenille upholstered sofa with variegation from green to deep red.
- Savonarola chair with upholstered upper portion.
- Louis XV style bergere with giltwood frame, blush velvet upholstery.
- White lacquered drop leaf table with turned legs.
- Georgian mahogany dresser, four drawers each side flanking two central cabinet doors.
- Georgian mahogany folding games table upon cabriole legs; later inset leather top.
- Louis XV bergere with limed oak frame, blush pink upholstery.
- Pair Louis XVI style side chairs with striped silk upholstery.
- End table/cabinet with one drawer over two cabinet drawers, painted taupe.
- Daybed sofa with ivory quilted cover and pillows.
- Steel tank desk with side drawers, one typewriter storage lateral drawer, one central drawer.
- Office chair with tweed upholstery, plastic injection molded caster base.
- Insignia flat-screen television.
- Embroidered towels.
- Marc by Marc Jacobs black pebbled leather turnlock handbag.
- Ferragamo black leather hobo bag with suede patch pockets. Dustbag.
- White leather hobo bag with one zippered exterior pocket. Dustbag.
- Five handbags including one metal mesh.
- Chanel no. 5 powder.
- Howard Miller Lacy II wall clock.
- Kitchen cabinet contents including stainless pans, florist vases, blender, canister, cups, glassware, knives, utensils.
- Cabinet contents including cut glass, floral frog, small porcelains, enamel dish, pottery weed pot, brass inkwell, paper linens, Chemex coffeemaker, Monkeypod bowls, trivet.
- Figurines and books.
- Leaf-print drapes.
- Small kitchen items including salt and pepper grinders, timer, tin, linens. Framed prints.
- Ivory print drapes with crewel-work passion flower motif multicolor print.
- Ivory rough-texture fabric with interlocking quatrefoil embroidered print.
- Ivory striped drapes.
- Wood framed folding chairs, carpet remnants, suitcase, fabric remnants.
- White computer monitor.
- I. Magnin mink fur coat
The address will be posted at 9am on Thursday January 18th. A blank sign-up list will be posted at the house at 9am on Thursday to determine the order of entry for Friday.
All lists are self-managed. If there is a problem with the list we will encourage the buyers to work it out among themselves. If you are not present at the time your name is called you will lose your spot on the list.
Doors open at 8am sharp on Friday (check listing for other days).
Cash & Credit Cards ONLY. NO CHECKS.
We do not charge any fees for credit cards.
You are responsible for loading out your purchases, bring packing materials and a strong back.
We will not have staff to assist with load outs they are needed inside the house.
No pricing is released before the sale.
Video Surveillance will be present during the sale.